Mister President Mister President

Politically, I can see where this might come off as biased. BUT there's enough humor in it for both sides if you don't like Trump as either a republican or a democrat. However that is not why I am just barely giving this 3.5 stars.

The thing that prevents me from giving this anything higher than what I gave it is that this is really a simple animation with two basic shots for the characters. While the gags for Trump work they were pretty boring putting aside the scene where Trump coughs up a golf club and the scene with him playing an xylophone. Some of the other scenes could have been more dynamic in this instance. Also we've seen the gag of an image changing in each shot several times (In this instance, the portrait of Trump behind the guy telling him all these issues).

The humor is there, but the animation has too many missed opportunities.

Overwatch Noir Overwatch Noir

To hell with it, I'm giving this five stars.

I enjoyed the animation. and to be honest while the inner Overwatch fan in me was REALLY fucking bugged about the ship between Tracer and McCree for the obvious reason.... At the same time I also feel that this works on one argument that, in game when you play without any limits in arcade mode there's an easter egg that Tracer points out that there are other versions of herself in other dimensions.

So who knows, maybe if there was multiverse theory applied to this where there's a version of Tracer that's straight or bisexual, this ship would have worked out extremely well and there'd still be the version of Tracer that's lesbian.

So in that context I suppose that this story would actually make sense. With that said I think that in spite of the lack of foresight on your part before Tracer was confirmed gay in the lore, this is still a really beautiful work of art.

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 4 Animation Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 4 Animation

As far as I am concerned the animation itself is OK since you did actually put in a good deal of work into this as Ozone has said. Acknowledging this what I am glad about is that you gave Rebecca and Joe credit otherwise that could have been somewhat problematic. So rather than criticizing that this is a fan animation with audio ripped from the original movie itself I'm going to focus more on the animation itself.

But WHAT Does keep me from liking the piece all together is that the animation does look like it's stiff. Assuming that this is your first animation there's nothing wrong with that in a sense but as you develop see if you can study other animations frame by frame, look at the frames and how they are drawn and maybe even consider picking up the animators survival kit when you get the chance to. I think that can help your animations get smoother as you develop as an animator.

AlexanderAnimation responds:

Thank you! And yes i'm trying to improve! Ever since this animation i now animate in 24 fps instead of 12 for more smoother motions

Finally Movin' Revision Finally Movin' Revision

Dude, this is amazing.

Like I can just sit down and chill out to this and imagine that I'm overlooking some field. I like how you executed this song bro.

KGerda responds:

I appreciate that man.. I'm going to post some new stuff soon! So much material so little time!!

Hamty - Luminescence Hamty - Luminescence

Honestly, I love the melody and the beat that this song uses. It's also pretty relaxing to listen to and somehow I can almost visualize something rather beautiful with it.

Good job!

Drinking A Weed Drinking A Weed

I like it, to me this is kind of one of those bubbly songs that can just cheer you up. I know it's dance music and all but it just has that kind of quality to it, and yet it feels different.

Definitely dank as hell too on so many levels!