View Profile CaptainDioShiba

26 Movie Reviews

This is not my large automobile, This is not my beautiful house, and this is not my beautiful wi... Wait a fucking minute where am I picking this up now?

This should be an actual product.

UncleDoogans responds:

man, i hear ya... let's get some investors, eh?

Now I see why this is highly acclaimed.

1 Game Review

Only thing I have is that, is there a way I can play with a controller instead of having to use the keyboards or no?

It's not a bad game my problem is that it's just insanely awkward to play a rhythm game with a bloody keyboard.

5 Audio Reviews

I think what you're doing works. The opening is extremely strong and what I do like is that crescendo (I think that that slowly works its way up after 00;56 to 01:22.

I guess maybe it would have been too hopeful to wish that there was sort of a polyrythm going on with the piano and the main beat at the same time when the drums were playing around 03:05, but even then I'm not sure how well that would have sounded in this case. Nonetheless even with out that I really feel like this is a strong piece that would work seriously well in dramatic moments.

Good work. Tis hoping to see more from you in the future.

ToraXD001 responds:

Thanks! Glad to hear your thoughts on this piece! XD

As for the whole 'polyrhythm' thing you suggested at 3:05, it's actually looping back to the beginning of the song, since this is kind of written as a video game BGM, lol.

I dig it, the beat and the synths make a really insane atmosphere for this piece..

Hey, I like what you're doing with this.

Cheers man.

31 Art Reviews

I'm gonna be keeping my eye on you. Your artwork is pretty lit.

Nice attention to detail.

Not fat enough needs more lasaga/10

Intrastele responds:

Next time I'll make him super fat chungus just for you xoxo

Andrew Orluk (AKA DioShiba) is a Digital Artist who enjoys making cartoons and pixel art. Graduated with a BFA in Digital Arts. This goes without saying but DO NOT STEAL MY ARTWORK. Re-posting with credit is fine as long as it links back to this page.

Andrew Orluk @CaptainDioShiba