View Profile CaptainDioShiba

31 Movie Reviews

BOY I SAY BOY THIS SHORT MADE ME LAUGH MAH DICK OFF!

I'm not going to be the one to say this is an overall bad collab like the other guy (coughburgerknightcough), because there are some animations here that are actually good like the Ed Edd n' Eddy, Courage, and even the ATHF ones.

But I did feel that the other ones could have had more effort put into them, if it was tied together on the other hand and not done in the form of a menu I probably would have been more forgiving on this. Additionally kind of surprised with the limited selection of toons represented here given how many IPs CN and AS have put together.

That's just my take on it.

Bro-son responds:

I appreciate the more fair critique unlike... the other guy.

"No trouble?"

Awesome work on this piece. I enjoyed every moment of this.

HOwLiNG-MAdFoxHatter responds:

Thank you! : D

1 Game Review

Only thing I have is that, is there a way I can play with a controller instead of having to use the keyboards or no?

It's not a bad game my problem is that it's just insanely awkward to play a rhythm game with a bloody keyboard.

5 Audio Reviews

I think what you're doing works. The opening is extremely strong and what I do like is that crescendo (I think that that slowly works its way up after 00;56 to 01:22.

I guess maybe it would have been too hopeful to wish that there was sort of a polyrythm going on with the piano and the main beat at the same time when the drums were playing around 03:05, but even then I'm not sure how well that would have sounded in this case. Nonetheless even with out that I really feel like this is a strong piece that would work seriously well in dramatic moments.

Good work. Tis hoping to see more from you in the future.

ToraXD001 responds:

Thanks! Glad to hear your thoughts on this piece! XD

As for the whole 'polyrhythm' thing you suggested at 3:05, it's actually looping back to the beginning of the song, since this is kind of written as a video game BGM, lol.

I dig it, the beat and the synths make a really insane atmosphere for this piece..

Hey, I like what you're doing with this.

Cheers man.

41 Art Reviews

I really like how you execute your style, with the colors being soft and how those contrast with the darks here I have to say I really like how that was executed

I UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND
U N D E R S T A N D U N D E R S T A N D
THE CONCEPT THE CONCEPT OF LOVing the hell out of this piece!

Quick someone send this to Chris.... oh fuck it I will

BastianConst responds:

Do it! He has to face his fears!

Andrew Orluk (AKA DioShiba) is a Digital Artist who enjoys making cartoons and pixel art. Graduated with a BFA in Digital Arts. This goes without saying but DO NOT STEAL MY ARTWORK. Re-posting with credit is fine as long as it links back to this page.

Andrew Orluk @CaptainDioShiba