View Profile CaptainDioShiba

All 31 Movie Reviews

4 w/ Responses

BOY I SAY BOY THIS SHORT MADE ME LAUGH MAH DICK OFF!

I'm not going to be the one to say this is an overall bad collab like the other guy (coughburgerknightcough), because there are some animations here that are actually good like the Ed Edd n' Eddy, Courage, and even the ATHF ones.

But I did feel that the other ones could have had more effort put into them, if it was tied together on the other hand and not done in the form of a menu I probably would have been more forgiving on this. Additionally kind of surprised with the limited selection of toons represented here given how many IPs CN and AS have put together.

That's just my take on it.

Bro-son responds:

I appreciate the more fair critique unlike... the other guy.

"No trouble?"

Awesome work on this piece. I enjoyed every moment of this.

HOwLiNG-MAdFoxHatter responds:

Thank you! : D

Well, I like the randomness of this if anything.

Deviant Art in a Nutshell.

Beautiful 10/10 monke

This is not my large automobile, This is not my beautiful house, and this is not my beautiful wi... Wait a fucking minute where am I picking this up now?

Now I see why this is highly acclaimed.

I actually liked this.

Though not gonna lie part way through I was kind of expecting a joke on the boo poster to come up.

These are the real teletubbies.

Whatever the hell the BBC did was a fluke.

Andrew Orluk (AKA DioShiba) is a Digital Artist who enjoys making cartoons and pixel art. Graduated with a BFA in Digital Arts. This goes without saying but DO NOT STEAL MY ARTWORK. Re-posting with credit is fine as long as it links back to this page.

Andrew Orluk @CaptainDioShiba