View Profile CaptainDioShiba

All 5 Audio Reviews

2 w/ Responses

I think what you're doing works. The opening is extremely strong and what I do like is that crescendo (I think that that slowly works its way up after 00;56 to 01:22.

I guess maybe it would have been too hopeful to wish that there was sort of a polyrythm going on with the piano and the main beat at the same time when the drums were playing around 03:05, but even then I'm not sure how well that would have sounded in this case. Nonetheless even with out that I really feel like this is a strong piece that would work seriously well in dramatic moments.

Good work. Tis hoping to see more from you in the future.

ToraXD001 responds:

Thanks! Glad to hear your thoughts on this piece! XD

As for the whole 'polyrhythm' thing you suggested at 3:05, it's actually looping back to the beginning of the song, since this is kind of written as a video game BGM, lol.

I dig it, the beat and the synths make a really insane atmosphere for this piece..

Hey, I like what you're doing with this.

Cheers man.

Dude, this is amazing.

Like I can just sit down and chill out to this and imagine that I'm overlooking some field. I like how you executed this song bro.

KGerda responds:

I appreciate that man.. I'm going to post some new stuff soon! So much material so little time!!

Honestly, I love the melody and the beat that this song uses. It's also pretty relaxing to listen to and somehow I can almost visualize something rather beautiful with it.

Good job!

Hello, Mainly a person who uses Adobe Software, Clip Paint, Pixen, ETC. I enjoy working on character designs but currently working on my portfolio and break into the professional side of animation. Creative writing is also a thing I enjoy doing sometimes!

Andrew Orluk @CaptainDioShiba