Overwatch Noir Overwatch Noir

To hell with it, I'm giving this five stars.

I enjoyed the animation. and to be honest while the inner Overwatch fan in me was REALLY fucking bugged about the ship between Tracer and McCree for the obvious reason.... At the same time I also feel that this works on one argument that, in game when you play without any limits in arcade mode there's an easter egg that Tracer points out that there are other versions of herself in other dimensions.

So who knows, maybe if there was multiverse theory applied to this where there's a version of Tracer that's straight or bisexual, this ship would have worked out extremely well and there'd still be the version of Tracer that's lesbian.

So in that context I suppose that this story would actually make sense. With that said I think that in spite of the lack of foresight on your part before Tracer was confirmed gay in the lore, this is still a really beautiful work of art.

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 4 Animation Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 4 Animation

As far as I am concerned the animation itself is OK since you did actually put in a good deal of work into this as Ozone has said. Acknowledging this what I am glad about is that you gave Rebecca and Joe credit otherwise that could have been somewhat problematic. So rather than criticizing that this is a fan animation with audio ripped from the original movie itself I'm going to focus more on the animation itself.

But WHAT Does keep me from liking the piece all together is that the animation does look like it's stiff. Assuming that this is your first animation there's nothing wrong with that in a sense but as you develop see if you can study other animations frame by frame, look at the frames and how they are drawn and maybe even consider picking up the animators survival kit when you get the chance to. I think that can help your animations get smoother as you develop as an animator.

AlexanderAnimation responds:

Thank you! And yes i'm trying to improve! Ever since this animation i now animate in 24 fps instead of 12 for more smoother motions

Lonely Girl : Flight Lonely Girl : Flight

Typically when I see an artist take a risk it usually benefits the art. In this case the art goes into the subject matters of suicide, death, and the afterlife.

There is a sense of emotion that is portrayed throughout the short where you actually sense that there is a deep underlying issue within the main character. Like something is off and her emotions are depressed and on the surface she just seems like another person where she seems happy. Then she takes the leap and that's where it hits the audience in the gut when they grasp the reality of what's happening.

It's a sensitive topic no one likes to talk about. I personally feel that you managed to achieve something that couldn't be shown in words otherwise. I also very much like the animation style of this as well.

airman4 responds:

Thanks CaptainDioShiba !
I could have named that film " leap of faight" hah !

#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

A Beeautiful masterpiece, I actually enjoyed the buzz in this film than I had the original Dr. Bees.

I really hope that you continue these shorts in the future, they're becoming pretty entertaining.

Legend of Link Legend of Link

Not going to lie, I like how this came out.

GG Animated: Iron Mike GG Animated: Iron Mike

Meh, it's not the first GGA with audio with no lip syncing but just about every emotion backs this up perfectly in this. Not bad but not perfect.

DBZ - Proctology Academy DBZ - Proctology Academy

Surprisingly, this is probably one of the better parodies of Dragonball Z I've seen.

10/10

Sparkle Pom-Pom Squad Sparkle Pom-Pom Squad

Not bad, In fact I kind of enjoyed it. Can't say it's perfect though.

Toons These Days: Ep 11 Toons These Days: Ep 11

To be honest far as censors go, I think you might want to consider what BS disney had to go through when they released some of there stuff. I see you're point and every thing but the older disney cartoons did have some things in there that would have been other wise objectional. That said this is probably the first disney toon in ages that has any form of cartoon violence.